Lickety Knit

In which I stick a toe into the humbling cyberknitting universe.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More random stuff

Look, laptops with transparent screens!







Okay, not really. Just my most recent assignment for my photo class. Actually, the assignment was to make some sort of complicated representational alternate reality blah blah blah I couldn't really follow, so instead I used photoshop to make it look kind of like my laptop has a transparent screen. Why not? I would have preferred to have been knitting, though.

Note: There are people who do this much better and much more impressively than I do here, because they don't use photoshop -- they take a photo, make it their background, and then photograph that. I tried to do that, but gave up quickly. Haaaaard!

2 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! SO cool!!! I'm very impressed and not even sure if I could do it in Photoshop without a great deal of booze to make me happy (or, should I say, not care how it turned out). :)

I see that you had the game on in one of the pics...heard that the sox lost though...sorry :(

Happy Wednesday!!!

 
At 5/03/2005 4:02 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

that is so freakin' cool. I couldn't stop looking at those pictures and wanting to do the same thing on my computer!

your x back tank is AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home