Lickety Knit

In which I stick a toe into the humbling cyberknitting universe.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ribbon X-Back!


The lighting is perhaps overly dramatic for these 3 inches of knitting, but it was early morning and that's what the sun was doing. Anyway, I am very, very excited about this pattern; it's knitting up quickly and is a lot of fun. The ribbon yarn is interesting to work with -- very different (and not in a bad way). I just hope I ordered enough of it.

In other news, I washed and blocked my honeymoon cami and could not believe what a difference it made! My stitches are now much smoother, and the sheen and drape are unbelievable. I can't wait to wear it! I'll be sure to model it soon and do an official "finished object" post about it.

I am using the leftover Mystik yarn from the HC to make a warm-weather dressy scarf that may or may not ever be useful to anyone. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 10:13 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

I was thinking about doing the X-back tank too. Great minds think alike! I saw the deco ribbon in Tulips and fell in love.

Amy

 
At 4/15/2005 4:57 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

P.S.

I just orderd my yarn for the X-back today. I'm going to join the KAL right now.

Now I'm being the copy-cat!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home