Lickety Knit

In which I stick a toe into the humbling cyberknitting universe.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Know who's great?

My husband. He made me those cool little status bars over to the right. I know there are flash versions of them floating around out there, but they require uploading and linking to a file, and he said he could make them to stand alone in the HTML of my blog template. Lo and behold, 15 minutes later I had them! Isn't he the best and the smartest and the most handsome? (That last one isn't directly relevant, but it's true.)

Now I just need to start a whole bunch of new projects so I can have more status bars! (I have exercised a lot of will power in not doing so recently.)

If anyone else is interested in the HTML for the status bars, I'm happy to share.

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 8:43 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

Your husband is a sweetie. I knew there was a reason why we keep 'em around :).

You cami looks fine. Think of the uneven stitches as "design features" ;).

Amy

 
At 4/01/2005 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The code for the percentage bars is available here:

http://www.unlikelywords.com/html-morsels/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home