Lickety Knit

In which I stick a toe into the humbling cyberknitting universe.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Where has my knitting time gone??

My knitting time has evaporated of late. I'm not sure how it happened. I'm not that busy at work, and my social schedule hasn't exactly exploded. I have been devoting time to some other hobbies (photography, setting up my new blog) and to non-hobby necessities (yardwork, gardening), and I guess that has been cutting into my knitting time more than I realized. I have been knitting a couple rows here and there on the Crayon baby blanket, which is coming out wonderfully (easy pattern, but the yarn is knitting a perfect baby-blanket fabric), and I'll try to post a picture of that soon.

My photography class ends a week from today, and the next one doesn't start until the end of June, plus work switches to summer hours (8-4) after Memorial Day, which should all add up to increased knitting time. I hope I hope I hope. I miss it!

Oh, speaking of my new blog, I expect to be moving Lickety Knit to a new cyberlocation within the next couple weeks. I have also started a less knitting-specific blog, www.shinygreenapple.com, which will eventually encorporate all my many interests (including knitting) into one spot. The new Lickety Knit will still be pure, unadulterated knitting, though! I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2005 4:02 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

What a well-rounded gal you are. Knitting, photography, gardening...you sure keep yourself busy.

Amy

 
At 5/19/2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, cool, cool!!! LOVE the new site! I almost peed my pants reading about the "neuticals"!!!

<3 YSP

 
At 5/20/2005 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love photography. If you can get to the new Moma, they have an amazing photography collection that just takes my breath away.

And yeah, I guess they do have stores in Israel--but apparently yarn is ridiculously expensive over there, and there are only a few stores in the whole country.

My lovely wonderful parents agreed to foster my cats for the year, making a total of 5 animals my sister and I have forced them to take care of! They say they live in a Noah's Ark, but they love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home